Introduction to Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) – (Day 1/2)
Fri May 21 | 10:00 am - 4:00 pm +04AED 800
This Introduction to NLP is the discovery of what lies within – uncovering the full potential of the mind and body. Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) is a unique approach to communication, personal development, and therapy. It is a method of changing brain behavior (“neuro”) utilizing an individual’s speech and language patterns (“linguistic”) and other types of communication to allow a person to “recode” the way their brain responds to their environment (“programming”) and manifest new and better behaviors.
This two-days Introduction to NLP gives you the opportunity to see and feel for yourself the benefits and power of NLP, and why it has been so effective in empowering so many people around the world in their personal and working lives.
This course covers various techniques on how to:
- Overcome your self-limitations
- Form rapport and communicate more effectively
- Develop your Intuition and understand how other people are thinking
- Become more persuasive and influential
- Find powerful and positive resources within yourself
- Take control of your state; choose the state you wish to be in at any time
- Deal effectively with stress and anxiety
- Set and achieve your goals
Click here for more information about the facilitator Omer Khan.
Please fill in the form below if you have any questions regarding this event.