- This event has passed.
Introduction to Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) – (Day 2/2)
Sat July 31 | 10:00 am - 4:00 pm +04
Start time where you are: Your time zone couldn't be detected. Try reloading the page.
This Introduction to NLP is the discovery of what lies within – uncovering the full potential of the mind and body. Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) is a unique approach to communication, personal development, and therapy. It is a method of changing brain behavior (“neuro”) utilizing an individual’s speech and language patterns (“linguistic”) and other types of communication to allow a person to “recode” the way their brain responds to their environment (“programming”) and manifest new and better behaviors.
This two-days Introduction to NLP gives you the opportunity to see and feel for yourself the benefits and power of NLP, and why it has been so effective in empowering so many people around the world in their personal and working lives.
This course covers various techniques on how to:
- Overcome your self-limitations
- Form rapport and communicate more effectively
- Develop your Intuition and understand how other people are thinking
- Become more persuasive and influential
- Find powerful and positive resources within yourself
- Take control of your state; choose the state you wish to be in at any time
- Deal effectively with stress and anxiety
- Set and achieve your goals
Click here for more information about the facilitator Omer Khan
Pay at the Center!
Fill in the details below to sign up for the event and pay at the center.