Introduction to Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Workshop
July 12 | 10:00 am - 6:00 pm +04
One event on July 19, 2020 at 10:00 am
This Introduction to NLP is the discovery of what lies within – uncovering the full potential of the mind and body.
Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) is a unique approach to communication, personal development, and therapy. It is a method of changing brain behaviour (“neuro”) utilizing an individual’s speech and language patterns (“linguistic”) and other types of communication to allow a person to “recode” the way their brain responds to their environment (“programming”) and manifest new and better behaviours.
This one-day Introduction to NLP gives you the opportunity to see and feel for yourself the benefits and power of NLP, and why it has been so effective in empowering so many people around the world in their personal and working lives.
This course covers various techniques on how to:
- Overcome your self-limitations
- Form rapport and communicate more effectively
- Develop your Intuition and understand how other people are thinking
- Become more persuasive and influential
- Find powerful and positive resources within yourself
- Take control of your state; choose the state you wish to be in at any time
- Deal effectively with stress and anxiety
- Set and achieve your goals
The investment includes:
Click for more information about the facilitator, Omer Khan
Book your spot today!
T & C’s:
- Pre Registration is required to attend this class. There are no prerequisites to this class.
- All prices are exclusive of VAT.
- To confirm your spot in the classes, we request for an advance payment of 50% to be made minimum 24-hours before the class. If prior deposits are not made, an additional AED 100.00 with be applicable for same day sign-ups, as it would be considered a drop-in rate.