Introduction to Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
September 13, 2020 | 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm +04
One event on November 8, 2020 at 5:00 pm
- September 13, 2020
6:30 pm - 7:30 pm+04
This Introduction Talk to NLP is the discovery of what lies within – uncovering the full potential of the mind and body.
Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) is a unique approach to communication, personal development, and therapy. It is a method of changing brain behavior (“neuro”) utilizing an individual’s speech and language patterns (“linguistic”) and other types of communication to allow a person to “recode” the way their brain responds to their environment (“programming”) and manifest new and better behaviors.
This one-hour online introduction to NLP gives you the opportunity to see and feel for yourself the benefits and power of NLP, and why it has been so effective in empowering so many people around the world in their personal and working lives.
Click here for more information about the facilitator Omer Khan.
- To register for this Free Talk or if you have any questions, please call us on 04-3639307 or complete the form on this page.
- Further details will be sent to you in your confirmation email. We are also happy to offer any additional assistance if needed.
Terms & Conditions:
- We recommend making an advanced booking to reserve your spot. Bookings are made on a first come first serve basis.
- We recommend making an advanced booking to reserve your spot.
- Bookings are made on a first come first serve basis.
- All prices are exclusive of VAT.