Journeying Through the 7 Doorways to Greatness Experience
November 14, 2020 | 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm +04
One event on October 24, 2020 at 6:00 pm
One event on November 14, 2020 at 6:00 pm
This workshop is designed for beginners to understand the purpose of the chakra system.
Chakras are the main energy centers of the body that control and influence the flow of energy. When the energy housed in these energetic centers becomes blocked, we can feel mentally and emotionally unwell, cranky, and fatigued amongst various other feelings and sensations.
Keeping these 7 major chakras balanced is key. When our chakras are balanced, we flow through life with a lot more ease. We experience better emotional, mental, and physical health which leads to better relationships and experiences.
What will you learn?
- Purpose and significance of each chakra
- How to identify when a chakra is out of balance
- How to balance and cleanse your chakras and aura
- How to remove any chakra blocks
Who is it for?
This workshop is perfect for those who are eager to learn about chakras. Even if you are not a beginner, this can serve as a good refresher workshop. The knowledge and skills you learn in this workshop will be applicable to life. This can also be a fun workshop to attend with friends so you can learn together and practice on each other.
Click here for more information about the facilitator Jane Elizabeth Muff.
The process to register:
- Pre-registration is required. Complete the registration form or call to register.
- To confirm your spot in the classes, we request an advance payment of 50% to be made a minimum of 24 hours before the class. If prior deposits are not made, an additional AED 100 will be applicable for same day sign-ups, as it will be considered a drop-in rate.
Terms & Conditions:
- We recommend making an advanced booking to reserve your spot. Bookings are made on a first come first serve basis.
- All prices are exclusive of VAT.
- OR -
Submit your information below and we will send you an email confirmation.