October 3, 2020 | 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm +04
One event on October 3, 2020 at 7:00 pm
- October 3, 2020
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm+04
- AED 80
Mindfulness Meditation is an exercise of coming together of the group energy in simultaneous awareness of our Consciousness behind our physical identities. It is an experiential opportunity to peek behind our compulsive/involuntary thoughts to perceive our true identity/essence.
What will you learn?
- Get a glimpse of your true-self beyond your physical identity
- Transition from your anxious thinking self to a calmer conscious self
- Learn to see your past, present, and future from the Universal perspective
- Learn a technique to truly ‘Live in the Moment’ free from past guilts and future fears
Who is it for?
Anyone who wants to learn how mindful living can help them in their day-to-day life to overcome anxiety, fears, and guilt.
Click here for more information about the facilitator Ratnesh Varma
- To register for this meditation or if you have any questions, please call us on 04-3639307 or complete the form on this page.
- Further details will be sent to you in your confirmation email. We are also happy to offer any additional assistance if needed.
Terms & Conditions:
- We recommend making an advanced booking to reserve your spot. Bookings are made on a first come first serve basis.
- All prices are exclusive of VAT
To reserve a spot for this event simply fill in your information below and we will send you an email confirmation.