Overcoming Anxiety & Panic Attacks (Online Only)
September 9, 2020 | 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm +04
One event on November 5, 2020 at 5:00 pm
- September 9, 2020
3:00 pm - 6:00 pm+04
- AED 350
Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) explores the relationship between how we think, how we communicate, and our patterns of behavior. Thoughts, habits, reactions, and behavior patterns are currently ‘programmed’ into our minds and run automatically without us consciously thinking about them.
The process of NLP explores neurology (which regulates how our bodies function and receive experiences), language (which determines how we communicate), and programming (our behavioral response) in a bid to find out how their interplay with one another affects our bodies and behavior.
In this workshop, you will learn NLP techniques to use the conscious and unconscious mind to replace pre-programmed negative behaviors with far more positive ones. Enabling to master your thought process and relax- replace anxiety and panic with feelings of confidence, love, and happiness.
We will be using the following tools to “ reverse cognitive” distortions of anxiety:
- Reframe Anxiety and its Symptoms.
- Access Resources and solutions.
- Set Relaxation Anchors.
- Alter Sub Modalities.
- Create more integrated Beliefs.
Click here for more information about the facilitator Omer Khan.
- To register for this online class or if you have any questions, please call us on 04-3639307 or complete the form on this page.
- Further details will be sent to you in your confirmation email. We are also happy to offer any additional assistance if needed.
Terms & Conditions:
- We recommend making an advanced booking to reserve your spot. Bookings are made on a first come first serve basis.
- All prices are exclusive of VAT
To reserve a spot for this event simply fill in your information below and we will send you an email confirmation.
- We recommend making an advanced booking to reserve your spot.
- Bookings are made on a first come first serve basis.
- All prices are exclusive of VAT.