Past Life Regression Group Session
Sun July 18 | 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm +04AED 80
Start time where you are: Your time zone couldn't be detected. Try reloading the page.
Ever get the feeling you have lived another life before this one?
This Past Life Regression Meditation takes you on a safely guided journey into your past. Here you can access all forms of information and more, creating a greater sense of healing, purpose, and self-awareness.
Understanding past lives can be key to personal transformation. During this meditative process, you allow yourself to unlock memories that influence your subconscious mind on a much deeper level than you are aware of.
Each time you do this meditation, you may be taken to a different past life than the one previously. This meditation will leave you feeling relaxed, lighter, resolved, and at peace with everything.
What will you learn?
- Explore your past, whether from this lifetime or a previous lifetime
- Gain deep insight into experiences or relationships to help you resolve issues
- Explore how your subconscious mind influences your daily life
- Communicate with, and receive healing energy from spiritual beings
- Discover your spiritual connection to loved ones (living and “deceased”)
- Develop your mindfulness, meditation, and visualization skills
- Develop intuition and psychic abilities
Who is it for?
This meditation is for anyone who is curious about the concept of past lives or for anyone interested in experiencing a Past Life Regression therapy session. This safe space will allow you to explore and resolve any issues you may be facing in your life. You will also learn how to relax, release stress, and let go of anything holding you back from achieving your goals.
This meditation is facilitated by Certified Past Life Regression Therapist & Integrated Clinical Hypnotherapist Indrani Sinha Seth.
There will be a short Q&A session prior to the start of the meditation.
Click here for more information about the facilitator Indrani Sinha Seth.
Please fill in the form below if you have any questions regarding this event.