The Peace of Mind Experience
October 3, 2020 | 10:00 am - 12:00 pm +04
One event on October 3, 2020 at 10:00 am
One event on November 7, 2020 at 10:00 am
- October 3, 2020
10:00 am - 12:00 pm+04
- AED 350
What is peace of mind? Do you have it? Would you like it? With all the uncertainty going on in the world right now, even the most resilient of us require peace of mind more than ever.
Peace of mind is a mental state of calmness or tranquility, freedom from worry and anxiety. It is being able to allow any thoughts of concern to pass through your mind rather than becoming something you focus on non-stop.
Achieving peace of mind is like strengthening a muscle, the more you work at it, the stronger you get.
What will you learn?
- Simple techniques to deal with daily stress and anxieties
- Brain dump exercise
- Connecting with your intuition
Who is it for?
If your stress keeps you up at night, this workshop is for you. If you have lost your sense of happiness, this workshop is also for you. You may not be able to control what is going on around you, but you can control what goes on inside you.
Click here for more information about the facilitator Jane Elizabeth Muff.
The process to register:
- Pre-registration is required. Complete the registration form or call to register
- To confirm your spot in the classes, we request an advance payment of 50% to be made a minimum of 24 hours before the class. If prior deposits are not made, an additional AED 100 will be applicable for same day sign-ups, as it will be considered a drop-in rate.
Terms & Conditions:
- We recommend making an advanced booking to reserve your spot. Bookings are made on a first come first serve basis.
- All prices are exclusive of VAT.
To reserve a spot for this event simply fill in your information below and we will send you an email confirmation.