Quantum Healing Meditation
November 5 | 11:00 am - 12:00 pm +04
An event every week that begins at 11:00 am on Thursday, repeating until November 26, 2020
Let’s elaborate on something simple, how does one perceive color. How does one imagine seeing images deep in his/her subconscious, how do you hear sound in consciousness?
When you perceive color with sight, hear with sound, or taste something, that activity in your brain is the code of the charge that goes on and off. How does this code of charge switching on or off become a part of your physical reality?
If this model of quantum physics is understood, then it becomes apparent that we are not in a physical world, the physical world is within us. We create the physical world when we observe it and simultaneously, we create its experience in our imagination.
The term “WE” does not imply the physical body or the brain, but a deeper domain of consciousness that conceives governs & constructs everything that we call physical reality. This is the model that is being explored by scientists today. This theory is applied in the field of Neuroscience and Quantum Physics as well as applied by sages and seers from ancient times.
“Human speech can dramatically alter a person’s DNA” – Dr. Bruce Lipton (world-renowned scientist in cellular biology and quantum physics)
This is done through creating a conscious channel of communication with your DNA through your spoken words and through your intentional thoughts. Therefore, by focusing your thoughts and words on healing you can change your DNA structure and you can change any abnormal cells within the body.
What will you learn?
- How your words impact your DNA
- Creating heart and mind coherence
- How to activate the healing mechanism of the body
- Boosting your immune system
Who is it for?
This meditation is for anyone who wants to heal their heart, mind, and body.
Click here for more information about the facilitator Maadhavi Dubey
- To register for this group class or if you have any questions, please call us on 04-3639307 or complete the form on this page.
- Further details will be sent to you in your confirmation email. We are also happy to offer any additional assistance if needed.
Terms & Conditions:
- We recommend making an advanced booking to reserve your spot. Bookings are made on a first come first serve basis.
- All prices are exclusive of VAT.