- This event has passed.
Reiki Healing Level 1 (Day 2/2)
Sun February 13 | 10:00 am - 4:00 pm +04 Free
Start time where you are: Your time zone couldn't be detected. Try reloading the page.
Reiki (pronounced ray-key) is a combination of the two Japanese words “rei” and “ki” meaning universal life force energy. It is an ancient laying-on of hands technique that can channel the universal life force in order to heal, restore and balance the subtle energy systems within our body.
What will you learn?
- The origins of Reiki
- How to use Reiki for self-healing
- Developing your intuition for Reiki healing
- Understanding the chakra energy systems in the body
- Using Reiki to clear any blocks or negative energy
- Using Reiki to clear the energy of a space
- How Reiki can be used for manifestation
Who is it for?
Anyone who would like to learn the Reiki Healing technique. No prior experience is required.
The process to register:
- Pre-registration is required. Complete the registration form or call to register
- To confirm your spot in the classes, we request an advance payment of 50% to be made a minimum of 24 hours before the class. If prior deposits are not made, an additional AED 100 will be applicable for same-day sign-ups, as it will be considered a drop-in rate.
Reminder for the participants
- It is recommended to refrain from eating meat 24 hours prior to class.
- Wear clothing you are comfortable laying down in as students will be practicing on each other during class.