Shake & Release – Gratitude is the Attitude Group Session
December 3 | 1:00 pm - 1:30 pm +04
- December 3
1:00 pm - 1:30 pm +04
- AED 50
This Conscious Movement Meditation is for the mind, body and soul. During this practice you will have an opportunity to (re)discover your relationship with yourself by connecting through embodied movement before entering into complete stillness.
There is no right or wrong way to move. This is your practice, and you can move as fast or as slowly as you want to. You don’t even need to break a sweat!
Let your body be your guide on this special journey of connection, realignment, and transformation, through conscious movement.
What can these sessions help with?
- Reduce Stress
- Release Tension
- Increase Confidence & Self-Esteem
- Realignment of the Mind, Body, and Soul
- Body Relaxation
Who’s it for?
Anyone who is looking for a quick and illuminating way to release the stresses of daily life, whilst connecting within.
What you need
Wear comfortable clothing/water/a smile
Click here for more information about the facilitator Amy Pope
“I just want to say that after a tough day at work, this is the perfect workout to release any tension! Amy makes you feel very relaxed and the session is in no way regimented, you can express yourself as much as you like and there’s no rule book! Definitely recommend Amy’s shaking session if you want to let yourself go and forget about life pressures and expectations for a small part of your day.” – Kelly
“Sometimes you don’t know how much you need something until you’ve done it. That’s definitely the case with Amy’s Shake class. Listening to music, feeling the beat and letting yourself go. There’s no right or wrong way, no routine to follow and like no one’s watching it doesn’t even matter if you can’t dance. Just let yourself go and shake to the music.” – Jandy
- To register for this Let’s Shake Group Session or if you have any questions, please call us on 04-3639307 or complete the form on this page.
- Further details will be sent to you in your confirmation email. We are also happy to offer any additional assistance if needed.
Terms & Conditions:
- We recommend making an advanced booking to reserve your spot. Bookings are made on a first come first serve basis.
- All prices are exclusive of VAT.