Stress Relief Candle Light Meditation
October 15 | 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm +04
An event every week that begins at 6:00 pm on Thursday, repeating until October 29, 2020
With all the stress we experience in our daily lives, it is imperative that we put time and energy into alleviating some of that stress. Meditation has been scientifically proven to reduce stress. It is an effective stress-management tool that enables your mind and body to better handle stress as you consistently practice meditation over time.
This meditation will begin with softly focusing on a candle flame which begins the relaxation process and calms the mind. Some find this easier than focusing on their breath or on a mantra.
The candle gazing will be followed by a guided meditation to further melt
This will be followed by a guided meditation to further melt any stress you may be carrying in your mind and body.
What will you learn?
- How to relax
- How to effectively calm the mind-body and soul
- How to increase focus and concentration
Who is it for?
This meditation is for anyone and everyone who is currently experiencing stress or who would like to cultivate inner calm and peace in their space.
Click here for more information about the facilitator Jane Elizabeth Muff.
- To register for this meditation or if you have any questions, please call us on 04-3639307 or complete the form on this page.
- Further details will be sent to you in your confirmation email. We are also happy to offer any additional assistance if needed.
Terms & Conditions:
- We recommend making an advanced booking to reserve your spot. Bookings are made on a first come first serve basis.
- All prices are exclusive of VAT.