- This event has passed.
Stress Relief Meditation – Deep Serenity
One event on September 26, 2019 at 7:00 pm
One event on October 3, 2019 at 7:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 7:00 pm on Thursday, repeating until December 26, 2019
An event every week that begins at 7:00 pm on Thursday, repeating until March 12, 2020
In today’s world stress has become such a natural part of our life that we often don’t realize the impact it is having on our mind, body, emotions and overall quality of life. The stress of money, relationships, health, family and other areas of life, leave us feeling drained, frustrated and unhappy.
Functioning like this affects our ability to make decisions, be positive and change all that is not working.
Join us on this meditative journey to release and let go of all the stress and tension you have been holding on to for the last few days, weeks and months. This 1-hour session will relax the body and calm the mind to kickstart healing and resolve in all areas of life.
This meditation enables you to:
- Release all fear, overwhelm and control
- Attain a state of flow, relaxation & deep inner peace
- Clear your mind to achieve clarity and stimulate creativity
- Heal the body by balancing the hormones, relaxing the muscles, improving blood circulation & calming the nervous system
- Relieve aches and pains
- Become more energized and feel lighter
- Attain a positive & healthy mindset
- Increase motivation and problem-solving capabilities
- Improve overall quality of life
Book your spot today and gift yourself this liberating experience!
Click for more information about the facilitator, Jane Muff
- We request you to register in advance to secure your spot, as bookings are made on a first come first serve basis.
- All prices are exclusive of VAT