Meditation and its benefits The goal of meditation is to
- This event has passed.
Tarot Card Level 1 Certified Course
Friday, October 11, 2019 - 10:00 AM - Saturday, October 12, 2019 - 5:00 PM
One event on Friday, October 11, 2019 at 10:00 AM
One event on Friday, November 15, 2019 at 10:00 AM
One event on Friday, December 13, 2019 at 10:00 AM
The tarot has been used over centuries to divine the future and to access energetic
information. The tarot deck consists of 78 cards that have an extraordinary ability to
mirror who you are and represent various personality traits and tendencies. They
provide access to your deeper self; whether it is your intuition, soul, inner guidance,
divine messenger or guardian angel. The tarot speaks in a universal language of images,
signs, symbols and metaphors that are connected to your unconscious mind. It
expresses your most basic patterns of human feelings, ideas and thoughts.
Why use Tarot
Look in a mirror, in water or in a shop window for a reflection of yourself. You see
yourself – But is it really you as others see you? The tarot likewise is a mirror. And your
projections about love, life, hopes and fears are depicted onto the cards as they are on
the glass of a mirror.
The investment includes:
T & C’s:
- Pre Registration is required to attend this class.
- Each Degree (level) offers its own attunement process.
- All prices are exclusive of VAT.
- To confirm your spot in the classes, we request for an advance payment of 50% to be made minimum 24-hours before the class. If prior deposits are not made, an additional AED 100.00 with be applicable for same day sign-ups, as it would be considered a drop-in rate.
- It is recommended to refrain from eating meat 24 hours prior to class.