Tarot Card Reading Level 1 Class (Day 1/2)
October 16, 2020 | 10:00 am - 4:00 pm +04
One event on November 6, 2020 at 10:00 am
The tarot has been used over centuries to divine the future and to access energetic information. The tarot deck consists of 78 cards that have an extraordinary ability to mirror who you are and represent various personality traits and tendencies. The tarot speaks in a universal language of images, signs, symbols, and metaphors that are connected to your unconscious mind. It expresses your most basic patterns of human feelings, ideas, and thoughts.
What will you learn?
- The Major and Minor Arcanas
- The meaning of each card
- Types of tarot spreads
- How to develop and trust your intuition
Who is it for?
Anyone who wants to learn how to gain deeper insight into a situation or person. Once you learn how to work with tarot cards, you may do readings for yourself or for others.
Click here for more information about the facilitator, Taruna Karamchandi.
Process to register
- Pre-registration is required. Complete the registration form or call to register.
- To confirm your spot in the classes, we request an advance payment of 50% to be made minimum of 24 hours before the class. If prior deposits are not made, an additional AED 100 will be applicable for same day sign-ups, as it will be considered a drop-in rate.
Reminder for the participants
- Each Degree (level) offers its own attunement process.
- It is recommended to refrain from eating meat 24 hours prior to class.
- OR -
Submit your information below and we will send you an email confirmation.