Tarot Card Reading Level 2 Class
Fri March 19 | 1:00 pm - 7:00 pm +04AED 900
The tarot has been used over centuries to divine the future and to access energetic information. The tarot deck consists of 78 cards that have an extraordinary ability to mirror who you are and represent various personality traits and tendencies. The tarot speaks in a universal language of images, signs, symbols, and metaphors that are connected to your unconscious mind. It expresses your most basic patterns of human feelings, ideas, and thoughts.
This intermediate-level course will help you deepen your tarot practice and connect with your deck and reading on a new level.
Prerequisite: Certified Course: Tarot Card Reading Level 1
What will you learn?
- Different spreads and layouts
- Spreads on different topics such as relationships, career, general etc.
- How to present your reading
Who is it for?
Practitioners who have already done Level 1 and are interested in further progressing their readings.
Click here for more information about the facilitator, Taruna Karamchandani
Reminder for the participants
- Each Degree (level) offers its own attunement process.
- It is recommended to refrain from eating meat 24 hours prior to class.
Please fill in the form below if you have any questions regarding this event.