Usui Reiki Healing Level 1
Fri July 23 | 10:00 am - 4:00 pm +04AED 850
Start time where you are: Your time zone couldn't be detected. Try reloading the page.
Reiki (pronounced ray-key) is a combination of the two Japanese words “rei” and “ki” meaning universal life force energy. It is an ancient laying-on of hands technique that can channel the universal life force in order to heal, restore and balance the subtle energy systems within our body.
Reiki Healing has the ability to bring an individual into a space of deep harmony and inner peace. In addition, it can remove energetic blockages and perform various treatments such as:
- Physical aches & pains
- Emotional trauma
- Relationship healing
- Chakra balancing
- Distant healing
- Space clearing/healing (creating sacred space)
- Stress management
- Concentration and Memory
What will you learn?
- The origins of Reiki
- Developing your intuition for Reiki healing
- Understanding the chakra energy systems in the body
- How to use Reiki as a healing and personal growth system
- How to perform complete Reiki sessions on yourself and others
Who is it for?
Anyone and everyone regardless of age or experience can learn Reiki. You may choose to learn it to enhance your own mental, emotional, and physical health or to enhance that of others.
The process to register:
- To confirm your spot in the classes, we request an advance payment of 50% to be made a minimum of 24 hours before the class. If prior deposits are not made, an additional AED 100 will be applicable for same-day sign-ups, as it will be considered a drop-in rate.
Reminder for the participants
- It is recommended to refrain from eating meat 24 hours prior to class.
- Wear clothing you are comfortable laying down in as students will be practicing on each other during class.
Please fill in the form below if you have any questions regarding this event.