Usui Reiki Healing Level 1 (Online Class)
September 11 | 10:00 am - 4:00 pm +04
Reiki (pronounced ray-key) is a combination of the two Japanese words “rei” and “ki” meaning universal life force energy.
It is an ancient laying-on of hands technique that can channel the universal life force in order to heal, restore, and balance the subtle energy systems within our body.
Reiki Healing has the ability to bring an individual into a space of deep harmony and inner peace. In addition, it can remove energetic blockages and perform various treatments such as:
- Physical aches & pains
- Emotional trauma
- Relationship healing
- Chakra balancing
- Distant healing
- Space clearing/healing (creating sacred space)
- Stress management
- Concentration and Memory
What will you learn?
- History & Principles of Reiki Healing
- Reiki Grandmasters
- The 7 Major Chakras and Energy Bodies
- Reiki First Degree Attunement
- Hand placements for self-healing
- Hand placement for healing others
- Healing in emergency situations
- Healing for different ailments
Who is it for?
Anyone and everyone regardless of age or experience can learn Reiki. You may choose to learn it to enhance your own mental, emotional, and physical health or to enhance that of others.
The process to register:
- Pre-registration is required. Complete the registration form or call to register
- To confirm your spot in the classes, we request an advance payment of 50% to be made a minimum of 24 hours before the class. If prior deposits are not made, an additional AED 100 will be applicable for same day sign-ups, as it will be considered a drop-in rate.
Reminder for the participants
- It is recommended to refrain from eating meat 24 hours prior to class.
- Wear clothing you are comfortable laying down in as students will be practicing on each other during class.
Click here for more information about the facilitator Omer Khan
Terms & Conditions:
- We recommend making an advanced booking to reserve your spot. Bookings are made on a first come first serve basis.
- All prices are exclusive of VAT