Usui Reiki Healing Level 1 (Online Class)
Fri May 14 | 10:00 am - 4:00 pm +04AED 850
Reiki (pronounced ray-key) is a combination of the two Japanese words “rei” and “ki” meaning universal life force energy.
It is an ancient laying-on of hands technique that can channel the universal life force in order to heal, restore, and balance the subtle energy systems within our body.
Reiki Healing has the ability to bring an individual into a space of deep harmony and inner peace. In addition, it can remove energetic blockages and perform various treatments such as:
- Physical aches & pains
- Emotional trauma
- Relationship healing
- Chakra balancing
- Distant healing
- Space clearing/healing (creating sacred space)
- Stress management
- Concentration and Memory
What will you learn?
- History & Principles of Reiki Healing
- Reiki Grandmasters
- The 7 Major Chakras and Energy Bodies
- Reiki First Degree Attunement
- Hand placements for self-healing
- Hand placement for healing others
- Healing in emergency situations
- Healing for different ailments
Who is it for?
Anyone and everyone regardless of age or experience can learn Reiki. You may choose to learn it to enhance your own mental, emotional, and physical health or to enhance that of others.
Reminder for the participants
- It is recommended to refrain from eating meat 24 hours prior to class.
- Wear clothing you are comfortable laying down in as students will be practicing on each other during class.
Click here for more information about the facilitator Omer Khan.
- OR -
Submit your information below and we will send you an email confirmation.