Usui Reiki Healing Level 1
February 12 | 10:00 am - 5:00 pm +04AED 600
The Usui Reiki Level 1 Workshop is the foundation course for activating the flow of Reiki Energy for healing yourself and others.
The course will cover the history of Reiki, principles and lifestyle, and techniques to channel Universal Source energy for yourself. The training opens your channels for Reiki to flow through you. This is known as the connection to Divine Source at a deeper level. Once this connection is made through the attunement, it is available to you for the rest of your life.
What will you learn?
- The origins of Reiki
- Developing your intuition for Reiki healing
- Understanding the chakra energy systems in the body
- How to use Reiki as a healing and personal growth system
- How to perform complete Reiki sessions on yourself and others
Who is it for?
This workshop is ideal for you if you want to increase your vitality and energy and reduce stress. Reiki is easy to use and provides an excellent foundation if you are exploring the world of energy healing. Some other reasons for learning Usui Reiki Level 1 are:
- You or a loved one have a long-term health condition which will benefit from daily energy healing
- You often feel anxious and stressed and will benefit from regular meditation, grounding and self-treatment with Reiki
- You suffer from depression and will benefit from feeling connected and supported by a regular practise that connects you to something larger than yourself
- You are a therapist or practitioner who would like to add Reiki to your tool kit to further benefit your clients
- You are seeking a tool that will help you learn more about your true nature and bring transformation to your life
What will you receive?
- Comprehensive Usui Reiki Level 1 Handbook
- Meditation instructions
- Reiki (Level 1) Attunement/Initiation
- Reiki (Level 1) Practitioner Certificate
Reminder for the participants
- It is recommended to refrain from eating meat 24 hours prior to class.
- Wear clothing you are comfortable laying down in as students will be practicing on each other during class.
Click here for more information about the facilitator Shaista Zeeshan
- OR -
Submit your information below and we will send you an email confirmation.