Meditation and its benefits The goal of meditation is to
- This event has passed.
Yoga Nidra Meditation
Monday, November 11, 2019 - 6:30 PM - 7:30 PMAED30
- Alleviate sleep disorders like insomnia and restlessness by inducing healthier sleeping patterns.
- The delta waves of 1-4 hertz produced by the brain while placed under Yoga Nidra creates certain neural pathways that lead to an upsurge in healthy thoughts, habits, and practices.
- Strengthens the autonomic nervous system, thus sharpening your mind and enhancing your learning capabilities.
- Just one Yoga Nidra session of 45 minutes is equivalent to 3 hours of a deep sleep, and the overall improvement takes effect almost immediately.
- It helps you connect internally with yourself.
- Release stress, reduce chronic pain, manages hypertension, digestive disorders, and
- Asthma, among other diseases.
T & Cs
- We request you to make an advanced booking, if not, bookings will be made on a first come first serve basis.
- All prices are exclusive of VAT