Meditation and its benefits The goal of meditation is to
Quit Smoking with Hypnotherapy
Are you Keen to Quit Smoking?
Many people who are addicted to smoking find that giving up on their habit can prove to be a real challenge. People try everything from nicotine patches to using e-cigarettes and medicines to get rid of the problem. But most people feel frustrated and ultimately give up trying itself.
At Miracles, our hypnotherapy experts offer you a lasting solution to quit smoking. We leverage techniques such as Emotional Freedom Technique, Hypnotherapy and Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP) to get rid of your smoking addiction. Our facilitators help you transform your negative habits by channeling your subconscious mind positively ensuring lasting emotional stability.
Hypnotherapy is one effective process that gently guides individuals into a relaxed and conscious state of mind wherein accessing deep-seated subconscious beliefs and triggers becomes easy. The hypnotherapist uses auto-suggestions to resolve challenges and negative beliefs transforming those thought patterns into positive associations. The therapy helps people to make sense of the bigger picture of life and helps them vanquish negative traits that hamper the quality of life.
A Typical Hypnotherapy Session
- The hypnotherapist asks the client questions about medical history, health and lifestyle
- The hypnotherapist and client both decide on desired results and goals.
- The hypnotherapists puts the client into a deep sleep helping them access their subconscious mind
- The hypnotherapist then uses suggestions and directions to weed out traumas, negative traits and habits such as smoking
- The hypnotherapist helps the client to wake up after they are convinced about their root cause, releasing them from the bound habit
Hypnotherapy is beneficial for weight loss and to eliminate addictions, resolve relationship-related issues, and the like. A study involving 72 000 people revealed that Hypnosis is the most effective way to quit smoking – three times more effective than nicotine replacement methods and 15 times more effective than relying on willpower to overcome addiction.