Access Consciousness empowers people to help themselves. It is available to everyone and can be included in your everyday life. Access Consciousness is a powerful technique that can be applied without outside help and focuses on your knowledge about yourself and the world around you. In this talk I will introduce you to what Access consciousness tools and techniques are and provide a demonstration of what is ‘Access Bars’ is and how this helps shift and change your reality.
Who is this talk for:
- People who want to commit to creating a greater and more conscious life of self-awareness.
I love to recommend this ancient tool to all my clients. It doesn’t take a healer or a yogi to know how good it feels to walk barefoot on grass or on the beach, feeling the warmth of the sun touching your skin. In these moments, you are ‘grounded’. Grounding is an ancient activity that spreads through various cultures, traditions and spiritual practices over hundreds of years. It is simply reconnecting our energies with the Earth. For the majority of history, we have had direct contact with the earth’s surface, but somewhere along the way, we have lost that sustained connection due to the modern world of technology, high rise buildings, and even shoes with insulated synthetic soles. And a constant influx of
electromagnetic radiation (EMF) from our devices takes us further away.
Grounding isn’t a new discovery, but a rediscovery of what our ancestors knew would help them to heal. And it is still accessible to us. When we allow our body to connect with the Earth, we enhance our mental, physical, and emotional wellbeing and create a more sound, clear way of thinking. Vitality, health, and wellness are benefits of allowing yourself to be grounded with the Earth. It’s a great exercise, and best of all it’s free!
- Calms nervous system
- Protects from electromagnetic fields (EMFs)
- Eases chronic pain and inflammation
- Balances emotions, reduces stress and anxiety, boosts energy
- Improves mental clarity and ability to make decisions
How to do Grounding:
- Take off your shoes and walk on grass
- Lie your entire body down in the grass—touching as much of your bare skin to the
ground as possible
- Go to the beach and walk in the sand barefoot – Salt (water) is very grounding and the waves have a very strong cleansing and replenishing energy.
- The next time you’re trekking along a cobblestone street, remember that the uneven terrain is actually a boon to your fitness. The uneven surfaces of stone paths are commonly used for wellness as “reflexology paths,” although you can get the same beneficial effects from any uneven stone pathway.
- Put your feet in a freshwater stream and turn your face towards the sun.
- Enjoy gardening, feeling the soil on your hands.
- Breathe in deeply when you are in nature, and follow your breath as it travels into your nostrils and lungs and back out.
- Spend at least 15-minutes in direct physical contact with nature, sit with your back against a tree.
- Have a salt bath, a mixture of sea salts, Epsom salts and Himalayan salts are a great combo. Add essential oils such as patchouli (be sure to dilute them with a carrier oil first). You can also add grounding crystals to your bath and fresh herbs instead of essential oils such as sage.
Join Delna to learn the practice of grounding.