Reiki (pronounced ray-key) is a combination of the two Japanese words “rei” and “ki” meaning universal life force energy. It is an ancient laying-on of hands technique that can channel the universal life force in order to heal, restore and balance the subtle energy systems within our body.
What will you learn?
- The origins of Reiki
- How to use Reiki for self-healing
- Developing your intuition for Reiki healing
- Understanding the chakra energy systems in the body
- Using Reiki to clear any blocks or negative energy
- Using Reiki to clear the energy of a space
- How Reiki can be used for manifestation
Who is it for?
Anyone who would like to learn the Reiki Healing technique. No prior experience is required.
The process to register:
- Pre-registration is required. Complete the registration form or call to register
- To confirm your spot in the classes, we request an advance payment of 50% to be made a minimum of 24 hours before the class. If prior deposits are not made, an additional AED 100 will be applicable for same-day sign-ups, as it will be considered a drop-in rate.
Reminder for the participants
- It is recommended to refrain from eating meat 24 hours prior to class.
- Wear clothing you are comfortable laying down in as students will be practicing on each other during class.
I love to recommend this ancient tool to all my clients. It doesn’t take a healer or a yogi to know how good it feels to walk barefoot on grass or on the beach, feeling the warmth of the sun touching your skin. In these moments, you are ‘grounded’. Grounding is an ancient activity that spreads through various cultures, traditions and spiritual practices over hundreds of years. It is simply reconnecting our energies with the Earth. For the majority of history, we have had direct contact with the earth’s surface, but somewhere along the way, we have lost that sustained connection due to the modern world of technology, high rise buildings, and even shoes with insulated synthetic soles. And a constant influx of
electromagnetic radiation (EMF) from our devices takes us further away.
Grounding isn’t a new discovery, but a rediscovery of what our ancestors knew would help them to heal. And it is still accessible to us. When we allow our body to connect with the Earth, we enhance our mental, physical, and emotional wellbeing and create a more sound, clear way of thinking. Vitality, health, and wellness are benefits of allowing yourself to be grounded with the Earth. It’s a great exercise, and best of all it’s free!
- Calms nervous system
- Protects from electromagnetic fields (EMFs)
- Eases chronic pain and inflammation
- Balances emotions, reduces stress and anxiety, boosts energy
- Improves mental clarity and ability to make decisions
How to do Grounding:
- Take off your shoes and walk on grass
- Lie your entire body down in the grass—touching as much of your bare skin to the
ground as possible
- Go to the beach and walk in the sand barefoot – Salt (water) is very grounding and the waves have a very strong cleansing and replenishing energy.
- The next time you’re trekking along a cobblestone street, remember that the uneven terrain is actually a boon to your fitness. The uneven surfaces of stone paths are commonly used for wellness as “reflexology paths,” although you can get the same beneficial effects from any uneven stone pathway.
- Put your feet in a freshwater stream and turn your face towards the sun.
- Enjoy gardening, feeling the soil on your hands.
- Breathe in deeply when you are in nature, and follow your breath as it travels into your nostrils and lungs and back out.
- Spend at least 15-minutes in direct physical contact with nature, sit with your back against a tree.
- Have a salt bath, a mixture of sea salts, Epsom salts and Himalayan salts are a great combo. Add essential oils such as patchouli (be sure to dilute them with a carrier oil first). You can also add grounding crystals to your bath and fresh herbs instead of essential oils such as sage.
Join Delna to learn the practice of grounding.
Has this ever happened to you that you’ve felt this huge hunch that something is about to happen, and then it actually does? Or sometimes you think of calling someone, and then that person calls you? So when you feel strongly about something without any solid logical to it, that’s called intuition.
It comes in three impressions
- Clairvoyance or “the third eye” , sensing clearly and feeling through listening. Clairvoyance is when your eye goes beyond what it can see. This is when you know what is happening somewhere. Sensing clearly is basically what we refer to as “hunch” or “gut feel” This is the time when you are overwhelmed with a feeling and you can’t explain it and all you can say is “I just know”.
- Clairaudience is feeling through listening, and being able to “listen” between the lines. Intuition also happens at times when a certain sound, whatever it is – be it a car’s honk or a bird’s twitting – ushers in an intense feeling.
- Clairsentient is commonly defined as a “clear feeling”, the ability to feel the past, the present, and the future emotional state of other people, even without using any of the five senses- sight, smell, hearing, tasting, or touching. It is also referred to as the sense of intuition because people who also have clairsentient abilities can gather information from non-living materials such as buildings or outside areas also without the use of the five senses.
It has been said that only a few people are truly gifted with intuition. In the past, people with intuitive abilities were labelled as witches and sorcerers and weren’t trusted. But in today’s times, more and more people are aware of the gift of intuitiveness and studies have proclaim that anyone can develop intuition. And especially in these troubled times, where people are dealing with so much stress and anxiety, being able to tap into your intuition is a gift.
Intuition promotes good communication. It makes you more sensitive to the people around you; it often keeps you from hurting those you love because you are intuitive enough to understand them. Intuition also makes you far more creative than ever. Intuition means releasing more creative juices for any means of expression. Lastly, intuition has a healing power. This healing power is not in the physical sense, but in delving deep into your soul to eradicate some negative energy buried in it.
With that being said, are you ready to develop your intuition? Here are some ways to unlock this gift:
For those who don’t know, a session of hypnotherapy is not like what you’d see in films. It is in fact a deeply meditative process. We work with that level of mind which you have when you are about to fall asleep or waking up. You can hear people in the background, but are still too rested to move your body or talk back.
Meditating means finding peace in yourself. If your mind and heart are cluttered with too many baggage and hurt, you wouldn’t be able to quiet down that part of you that could eventually initiate intuition. There are so many ways to meditate: take a yoga class, or just simply practice some breathing that could bring you straight to Zen.
3. Use your thoughts to create a better outcome.
A worry-free, fear-free state could do so much to improve your intuitive ability. By using your imagination to stay positive, you attract a high vibration which is the best frequency to manifest your desired outcomes.
Simply put – if you are on the brink of making a huge decision, let go of all the mental chitter chatter and head to a quiet place. Sometimes you just have to quieten down and listen to the voice within you.
5. Never expect.
After quietening down, just release all expectations for an immediate solution. Anxiety puts you
back in a low vibration, so give it time, and trust that you will be given a sign.
6. Trust your first impressions.
Sometimes you enter a room and feel heavy, or you meet a person and do not get a very positive vibe, trust that feeling. Chances are that impression actually holds true. Most of the time, first impressions are brought by intuition. Play around with this, test it out with smaller situations in life and build your intuitive muscle.
7. Stay happy!
It always boils down to this – all you need to be intuitive is to stay happy! Happiness attracts immense power and such power includes intuition. Of course, don’t mask your feeling of grief or fear. You must feel to heal. Acknowledge your feelings, and continuously move to a higher vibration.
Intuition is helpful, because sometimes it leads you to something that cannot be achieved otherwise. Decisions that you can’t make using logic or people you should avoid, situations you can skip – all this becomes second nature when you develop your intuitive abilities.
Start working on it and enjoy the journey!
Join Delna for a meditation or hypnotherapy class.